Bed and Breakfast Accommodation per night

 

The Room

Tariff per room/suite incl breakfast

The Orchard Room

50 euros

The Village Room

50 euros

The Garden Suite

80 euros

 

 

A deposit of 10% is required to secure your booking. If you cancel your stay, with at least four weeks notice, your deposit will be returned to you. The remaining 90% can be paid during your stay. Your room will be available from 1600 on your day of arrival and we ask that you vacate your room by 1030 on your day of departure; however we are always happy to accommodate changes to these times with notice.

 

An extra bed or cot can be made available in either of the rooms; a small charge will be made for the extra bed, charge is dependant on the age of the occupant.

 

From 01 April – 31 October there is an additional charge ‘Taxe de Sejour’ of 0.20€ per person per night.

 

 

Dining at Le Pelateau

 

A delicious home made four course meal at Le Pelateau will cost 18 euros per head (10 euros for children under 12), this price includes a carafe of wine per couple. For those with a smaller appetite, less courses can be ordered and the appropriate price reduction will be made. Alternatively; weather permitting (which it usually does) in summer we are happy to provide a BBQ for guests at a cost of 12 euros per person or 15 euros including dessert. All meals must be booked in advance.

 

 

 

The Cottage per week

 

Low Season

 (Oct - April)

Mid Season

 (May, June and Sept)

High Season

(July - August)

350 euros

400 euros

 450 euros

 

 

A 10% deposit is required to secure your booking. If you cancel your stay, with at least 8 weeks notice, your deposit will be returned to you. The outstanding 90% is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival. A  refundable deposit of 100 euros (£100) is required on your day of arrival at the cottage accommodation to cover any breakages/losses. The week is from Saturday to Saturday with arrivals from 1600 onwards and departure no later than 1030; however we are always happy to accommodate changes to these days/times with notice.

 

From 01 April – 31 October there is an additional charge ‘Taxe de Sejour’ of 0.20€ per person per night.

 

 

Please contact us for information on our special weekend rates or if you are interested in a longer term let.

 

We are happy to say that at Le Pelateau we have 2 working cats Fred and Ruby and a very child friendly dog; Barney.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Copyright © 2008 lepelateau.com

 

 

 

 

Booking Contacts

 

For bookings or any further information please contact either

Mark or Atty on:

 

0033 (0)5 55 73 77 64

Mobile 0033(0)662027696

 

or email to:

 

m.attyinfrance@hotmail.com

 

 

 

How to find us

 

Le Pelateau is very easy to find.

 

 

Montgibaud is located off exit 42 on the A20 which runs from Vierzon to Montauban through the middle of France.

 

On leaving the A20 at exit 42 head towards Meuzac. Continue straight through Meuzac towards Montgibaud/Lubersac. The turning for Montgibaud is clearly signposted on the road 5km after Meuzac, it is a left hand turn onto the C11.

 

On entering Montgibaud turn left and Le Pelateau can clearly be seen in front of you on the right hand side on the road to Benayes (D85).

 

 

 

 Uzerche

 

 

Both Ryanair and FlyBe fly into Limoges airport from Liverpool, Manchester, Stansted, East Midlands, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Bournemouth, Luton, Bristol and Southampton.

 

 

 

The racetrack at Pompadour

 

The Tariff  for Le Pelateau